The next women’s self defence course is to be held on:
Dates to be finalised.
The course is held at the Swan Park Leisure Centre.
Gray Drive, Midvale
Western Australia 6056
The course consists of four 1 hour classes, held once a week. You will be learning fundamental skills in how to control a violent aggressor.
Participant numbers are limited to 12 so you can get the personalised attention you need.
You will specifically learn how to:
- use correct postural alignment to increase your strength
- misalign an attacker’s posture to reduce his strength
- stay calm when being pinned by an attacker’s body
- escape from being held down by an attacker
- hold down and control an attacker
Course cost is $30 per class, for a total of $120 for the course. With up-front payment, this is reduced to $100.
Register your interest in attending at the sidebar on the right.
Have a friend who would benefit from this course?
Fill in the form below to email this webpage to a friend. If you both attend, you will each receive a $20 reduction in the total course cost. This will bring the course cost down to only $80 if paid up-front.